1. Each adult planning to live at the property must complete a separate application
2. Please include the following with your completed application:
- Copies of Photo ID’s of all applicants
- Copy of most recent paystub for each applicant (if self employed, copy of most recent 1099 form or tax return. If income is from other sources, please include documentation & explanation)
- $15 application fee per applicant
- Please specify a desired move in date at the top of the application – DO NOT PUT “ASAP”
3. Our recommendation to our property owners is that applicants meet the general following criteria:
- Verifiable gross monthly income should be at least equal to 2 1/2 times the monthly rent
- A credit score of no less than 670 through our system with no recent collection activity for all applicants*
- No past bankruptcies
- Verifiable housing history and past landlord references
- Monthly debt to gross income ratio of no more than 50% including rent
*We cannot accept a previously run credit report or a credit report run by the applicant.
4. If you do not wish to apply online, but would prefer to fax or drop off the application and associated documents at our office, we are located at:
2950 Buskirk Ave. Suite 300 Walnut Creek, CA 94597 Fax – 925-478-7910
Our office hours are Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm except Holidays. Any checks can be made out to Clocktower Realty. Application fees are not refundable.
5. We require in our leases that tenants obtain and carry a policy of renter’s insurance with a minimum of $250,000 in liability coverage. A renter’s insurance policy typically costs $200-$400 annually depending on the coverage choices you make for your personal property. If your application is approved, you will be required to provide proof of renter’s insurance prior to move in.
We review and evaluate applications for properties on a first come basis. Upon receipt of the application, we will run a credit report and check references. Assuming everything meets the owner’s specifications, we will then send you a lease to review and sign. If you have any questions about the application process, please email [email protected].